Return & Refunds
We aim to offer a quick and hassle free returns service. We are confident you will be happy with your Outgo purchases, but if you do change your mind and wish to return a purchased item(s) then the following procedure will apply:
1. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason you would like to return the item.
2. You will then receive a confirmation reponse within 48 working hours
3. Provided the return is approved, you will receive an email outlining charges and the amount to be refunded
4. If collection is required, we will call or email you to arrange a convenient collection date
5. Once the item(s) are back in our possession, they will be inspected
6. Provided the inspection is successful, a refund will be issued in accordance with our T&C's
7. You may be required to provide card or bank details for us to recredit the refund
8. Your refund will take between 3 - 14 working days to process, subject to your card type
Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense (if you would like us to do this for you there is a minimum charge of £45 depending on the item(s) ordered and collection location). If you have any questions regarding our return charges, please email our Returns Team. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to call us direct and a member of our customer service team will be more than happy to help.